Inefficient Workflows Have Big Price Tags.
We Can Fix That.
Navigating the complexities of forward and reverse logistics workflows can be expensive and time-consuming. Manual processes and antiquated tools create workflow inefficiencies, leaving you to grapple with delays and missed opportunities.
WipIT, our cloud-based SaaS solution, transforms these challenges into opportunities. Designed for the circular economy, WipIT automates processes and supports decision-making so you can optimize workflows, increase data visibility, and scale effortlessly.
Take the guesswork out of forward and reverse logistics processes so you can make smart, data-driven decisions with confidence.
Make Data-Driven Decisions
Integrate data across operations and gain deeper operational insights around throughput,
test & failure reasons, replacement parts usage, and more.
Ramp Up Speed to Market
Global 3PL Increases Retention Rate of Returned Products in Distribution Center to
- Technology products were shipped to repair depots and eventually returned to distribution centers, reducing product value on a daily basis.
- WMS systems did not support service logistics requirements for complex workflow management with product, process and operator accountability.
- Labor productivity and process outcomes were not adequately tracked and measured.
- Triage integrated WipIT™ SaaS solution with the client’s WMS to improve flexibility and scalability.
- With WipIT™ advanced business intelligence, the client gained deeper insight around inspection, test and failure reasons, upgrades (revisions), serial numbers, labor productivity, replacement parts usage and kitting materials.
- The solution delivered increased value to customers through reduced transportation costs and unnecessary touches. In addition, Triage helped the client create a scalable model to globally standardize systems and expansions.
- 85% of returned product now remains in the distribution center ready for sale and providing greater product value.
- Created scalable model to globally standardize systems and expansions
Experience the Triage Difference
supply chain operations.